Transactional Relations and Surviving the Web of Baby Mamas: Popular International Musician Writes Colleagues

Popular International musician 50 Cent has written his colleagurs and others on ways to evade the web of transactional relationships. 
"All my assets are regîstered under my grandmother's name and that's I always lãugh when any of my baby-mãmas thinks she'll get money frõm me. If a womãn ask me for a car, I'll buy it for my grandmother instead." 50 Cent 

"I grew up with my grandparents because my mum got got kïllëd when I was 8 years old and my father, I've never seen him. 

All through my stay with my grandparents, we were living on my grandfather's income. 

My grandfather was a well cultured black man who marrîed a well cultured black woman and so anytime he got paid, he would just come in and give my grandmother his cheque. 

Growing up I was like why are you always giving her the whole cheque. When I was already an adult, my grandfather sat me down and told me that: 'You used to see how I always gave your grandmother my cheque but you never understood cuz you were young. 

When I gave your grandmother my cheque, it stôpped her from looking at things that I couldn't get for her because she knew I didn't have the means. She was aware of what I had and it made my responsibilities her responsibilities." 

"So she had to be the one paying the bills and because she was the one paying the bills, she was happy and trusted her husband even though she couldn't get everything she wanted. 

My grandfather before he dîed told me that womÄ™n like my grandmother were rare and I could always trust her with my money. So I registered all my assets, I mean every single thing I have to my grandmother's name. I cannot even spend half of what I spend on my grandmother on a womãn. 

If a womãn asks me for a car, then I'm gonna tell my grandmother to buy herself that same car and I won't give anything to the womãn who asked me for the car. Most of these ladîes out here don't mean wÄ™llnfor us men. 

They just want money and that's why I never give any woman except my grandmother much money." 50 Cent 

#bigblog
Previous Post Next Post