Daisies Pride School Unveils in Asaba

By Lucy Ezeliora 
 
A place where excellence strives.
 
It was a moment of joy for Asaba residents  and a show of commitment to academic excellence over the weekend as Daisies Pride School proudly commission it's building almidst pomp and pageantry.

The event which took place at the school premises along DBS road was graced by a gathering of distinguished dignitaries, Pastors of House on the Rock, Asaba, educators, and esteemed members of the school.

The well structured school stands as evidence of Daisies Pride’ dedication to providing world-class education and creating a conducive learning environment for learners. Boasting modern architecture and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, the school will further improve the well-rounded educational experience  which the founder is known for.

Speaking at the Commissioning ceremony, the Director of Education of Daisies Pride Schools, Mrs. Debbie Abonime, expressed her gratitude to all stakeholders who contributed to the realisation of this monumental project. “The unveiling of this school marks a significant milestone in our journey towards educational excellence. With its exceptional facilities and resources, we are poised to empower our students to reach new heights of academic achievement”,  Debbie said.

According to her, as an Educationist, my life took unexpected turn when I lost my job five years ago. I just realized that losing that position was the beginning of something much greater. Then I was accused of what I didn't do. But God fought for me.

"I worked tirelessly:in another school, pouring  my hearts into their visions as they were my own, I gave selflessly not because I expected anything in return, but because I believe in the power of education, in the importance of shaping young minds and in the value of service. My school is a ministry to me".

She added, in March, this year, I established a resource Center for Special Need Children, which is still part of a Daisies Pride School 

"Even when I dropped my resignation letter, the plan was to focus on my special needs children and go into school consultation but God altered my  plans and made my dream come true"

"Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be standing in front of my school, this year. Because there were no plans but God Almighty did it for me, Infact, all that l've been through led me to this incredible milestone"

Explaining further she said, the school is not just a building or business venture but a home for learning, a place where every child's potential will be nurtured, where dreams will be converted and excellence will strive.

She however expressed gratitude to everyone that believed in her and supported her career adding that God will bless them abundantly.

The event was flanked by a ribbon-cutting and plaque unveiling ceremony and was concluded with a tour of the new building, allowing attendees to see firsthand the impressive infrastructure, and learning spaces that Daisies Pride School has to offer. As the school continues to prioritise investment in quality education and infrastructure, the unveiling of this state-of-the-art building reaffirms its position as a beacon of academic excellence in Asaba, and Nigeria at large.
Previous Post Next Post